Hi, I'm Aislynn (Ace-Lyn)
I'm originally from Utah, but have since moved around to Massachussets, New York, California and now finally to Washington!
I'm married to my best friend and together we have an adorable little boy. We always try to get out and explore or do outdoor activities.
I have a deep love and passion for families. Families are one of the most important things in life and I feel fulfilled by helping you celebrate, cherish, and remember this stage with your family for years to come!
I can't wait to be in touch with you!
- My husband... of course!- I couldn't leave him off my list
- Being a mom- I'm a proud new mom to the cutest little boy. He has my whole heart!
- Traveling- I've traveled to Indonesia, Spain, Morocco, Germany, Croatia, and Italy. I've caught the travel bug!
- Peanut butter- Sometimes I eat it by the spoonful :)
- HGTV fanatic- You can always catch me sneaking in an episode or two whenever I get the chance.
- Cookie dough is always better than cookies.
- Babies- I just can't get enough of their cuteness! I'm glad I have a little squish of my own now.
- I love having the gift of photography and try to give back when I can.
- I was a university photographer for 3 years and photographed over 100+ events including devotionals, group photos, professional portraits, campus architecture and sporting events.
- I'm also a product designer (Industrial Designer). I've freelanced and designed innovative backpacks, shoes for Nike, outdoor gear, dog toys, and furniture.
- I was a modeling and acting instructor for 2 years.
All of this experience helps me be a better photographer! After being a modeling instructor I know how to help pose you and make you look good in front of the camera! I have an eye for design and composition for your photos and I have extensive knowledge about cameras and gear to get just the right look for you!